A Guide to Conducting Research in Emerging Markets: A GeoPoll Report
This free, 30-page report from GeoPoll is an in-depth guide to methods of market research and best practices for conducting survey research in hard to reach areas of the world. GeoPoll experts share knowledge gained through years of engaging consumers in emerging markets across the world, with special considerations for countries within Africa.
This reports includes information on methods and modes of research including:
- Primary research
- Secondary research
- CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing)
- CAWI (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing)
- SMS (text message)
- USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data)
- CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing)
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Non-mobile computer
- Mobile smartphone application
- Relative associated cost breakdowns
This guide is a wonderful tool for any professional looking to learn more on gathering data. The power of understanding consumer’s behavior is unparalleled for accomplishing business goals. Download our free, 30 page report today!