New insights on household fuel consumption in Nigeria, Uganda and Kenya
This special report from GeoPoll contains valuable new insights on household fuel consumption across Africa, including:
- Most commonly used cooking fuels in Kenya, Nigeria, and Uganda
- Which countries and areas have seen an uptake in usage of more modern fuels such as LPG
- How urban and rural households differ in their fuel usage
- Frequency of fuel purchase and how often households switch fuel type
- Average fuel costs for each country and percentage of monthly income that is spent on fuel
- Most preferred LPG brands in Kenya, Nigeria, and Uganda
Data was collected via SMS mobile survey sent to 1,302 GeoPoll panelists in Nigeria, Uganda and Kenya in January 2018.
Fill out the form to download your copy of the FREE report today.